Teachers of Global School Content (GS) and Career and Technical Education (C) courses have access to Answer Keys for assessments. For information on identifying course codes, refer to
Access Answer Keys in GS Courses:
- Open any GS course from the Course Card or from the Course Activities tool in the Course Menu.
- Locate the eTeacher Guide in the course outline.
- Navigate to the Assessments tab.
- Scroll down to the Answer Keys section and locate the link keys.flvsgl.com.
- If prompted, enter credentials to log in.
- Select the link for the course being graded.
- Locate the Course Module that contains the assessments being graded and download the Answer Key.
- The downloaded document contains keys for assessments that are not auto graded by the system.
Access Answer Keys in Career Technical Education (C) Courses:
- Open the Career Technical Education (C) course that contains the assessments being graded from the Course Card or from the Course Activities tool in the Course Menu.
- Open the Course Home folder to reveal its contents.
- Locate the document titled Answer Key.
- Select the dropdown arrow to view the download link.
- Select the link to download the Answer Key.
Each Answer Key contains questions and answers from Lesson Quizzes as well as the Course Final Exam. Answer Key downloads can be multiple documents within a zip folder or a single Word Document.
Saving Answer Keys and Course Updates
Answer keys can be saved to your computer for ease of access, but it is advisable to download new guides at the beginning of each school year in case updates are made to the course.
If you discover any errors in the Answer Keys provided, Please contact Pearson Connexus Support: Phone: 844-597-3224