The BASI Performance Report tracks the performance of students in BASI courses at an objective mastery level.
- Select Other Reports from the Main Menu, then select BASI Performance.
- Select the Input Criteria prior to generating the report (see table below). Note: Administrators and Teachers select from different input criteria.
- Select an export option and then select Submit. Note: By default, this report is exported in XLS format.
Reading the BASI Performance Report
Notes on the BASI Performance Report
- Only active students are displayed in the student filter, and only those students’ details are fetched to get the enrollment details for further processing.
- Retired courses and deleted enrollments will not appear in the report output.
- If a teacher is enrolled as a student in the course, then Teacher enrollment details will be displayed in the report.
- If Admin/Teacher gives scores to the student, and the student has not attempted the test, then that student information is not shown in the report.
- The tests for BASI untimed courses are not scored. Standard Score, Grade Level Equivalent, and National Percentile values won’t be displayed in report output.
- Run Critical Alerts Report
- Run Overall Usage Report
- Run Student Activity Details Report
- Run Student Activity Summary Report
- Run Student Usage by Day Report
- Run Course Details Report
- Run User Details Report