Customize your Pearson Connexus experience.
To access your user settings, select the User Menu and then select Settings.
From here, you can edit:
- Your Username (if allowed).
- The Email Address you want used (if allowed).
- Your Profile picture (if allowed).
- LTI (Learning Tools Interoperability) Privacy. Some course authors use LTI to integrate external applications, like Turnitin.com, to enhance your experience. You can choose to hide your email and/or name from these external websites by checking the appropriate boxes.
- Other by choosing to:
- Turn on additional visual indicators if color indicators are not effective for you.
- Hide scores in sidebar navigation and activity stream. When this box is checked, Pearson Connexus displays a checkmark next to completed activities instead of the score. Check this box if you want to hide your scores when working in public spaces.
- Hide excused items. Use to control the visibility of excused items.
- Notification Preferences. Provide your phone number and Carrier if you want to receive SMS notification on your phone.