Subscriptions allow you to borrow and share content you created with other educators.
Subscriptions allow users to access and copy content (including entire courses) from other domains and courses. They can be assigned to a specific user or to a domain.
- When given to a specific user, a subscription allows that user to access the content from anywhere.
- When given to a domain, a subscription allows access to all users with an Admin or Teacher enrollment in that domain.
- Open the Courses tool from the Main Menu.
- Select the desired Course ID and select the Subscribers tab.
- Select the Add [plus sign] button in the toolbar.
- Indicate whether you're adding a User or Domain subscriber with the dropdown menu.
- Enter or search for the User or Domain in the Subscriber field.
- Enter a Start Date and an End Date for the subscription (optional).
- If you don't want the subscriber to be able to copy the target course, check the Exclude target from course copy operations box.
- If you want teachers and admins in your subdomains to have access to the subscription, check the Give subdomains course access based on this subscription box.
- Note: This is only available when you select Domain in step 4.
- Select Create.
- To disable a subscriber's subscription, check the subscriber's box and select Remove.