The Infer Roles process compares existing Pearson Connexus role definitions with all rights and enrollments records with no assigned role. Those enrollments whose rights match a Pearson Connexus role definition are assigned the matching role.
To apply Pearson Connexus roles to enrollments created in BrainHoney:
- Create roles that correlate in name and permissions with the roles you had in BrainHoney.
- From the Domain toolbar, select Roles.
- Select Infer Roles.
- Select Infer roles for [your domain name] and its subdomains.
- Select Close.
- This process impacts all subdomains.
- This process does not change existing rights and can be run multiple times.