Add and manage content library extensions like OpenEd, Equella, and Khan Academy.
Pearson Connexus comes with Khan Academy and OpenEd content already integrated. Users can deactivate these extensions or add additional integrations to the Digital Library.
To add an integration to the Digital Library:
- Within the Domain tab, select More from the Header menu.
- Select Domain Settings.
- On the Library Extensions card, select Add, and:
- Enter the extension ID (required).
- Enter a Title.
- Enter the Provider name.
- Enter the URL.
- Enter the Thumbnail URL.
- Click the Enabled box to show in the Digital Library.
- Select an existing integration to edit, disable, or remove it.
- Select Save.
Current content integration IDs
Use the following IDs to integrate with the currently supported content providers:
- Equella: xliEquella
- Khan Academy: xliKhanAcademy
- OpenEd: xliOpenEd