Upon signing in to Pearson Connexus, you are brought to the Landing page. On the Landing page are the Course Cards, Announcements, and the To-Do List.
From the Landing page:
- Use the Menu to access Pearson Connexus tools.
- Upon logging in, you will be prompted to choose a student's name from the dropdown list at the top of the page.
- Open the User Menu to customize settings and themes, change your password, and log out of Pearson Connexus.
- When contacting support, select the About button (lower right in the image above) to provide support with key computer and version information to help them replicate issues you are having.
- Review Announcements for important class information.
- Review the To-do List to see past due assignments or assignments due in the next seven days.
- Select the Course Card from the Landing page to view course details and activities. Course Cards show the current score and progress, will notify you when a course enrollment has expired, and will show an alarm clock icon when it is about to expire.