The Activity Grader includes a Class Statistics tab that outlines:
- Frequency of Scores, which illustrates score distribution on a bar graph, providing values for the passing threshold, mean, median, standard deviations, and quartiles.
- Statistics, which lists the significant data.
- Frequency of Grades, which breaks the data down and represents it according to the course's grading scheme. The example uses a Pass/Fail grading scheme.
- Learning Objective Mastery, which breaks the performance data down by learning objectives.
- Proficiency by Student, which breaks objective performance down by student.
Review Questions Statistics
For assessment activities, you can review analytics about each question in the Questions section.
- This arrow expands the question, showing the percentage of students that chose each possible answer.
- The first column uses alerts to call out potential concerns about a question's difficulty and/or discrimination based on patterns in student performance. Hover over the alert for more information.
- The # column allows you to sort by question number.
- The Difficulty column estimates difficulty based on the percentage of students who got the question right. Select the header to sort by difficulty.
- The Discrimination column estimates how well the question indicates students' understanding of the concept being tested. Questions that are so difficult that almost no one answered them correctly, or so easy that everyone got them right have low discrimination. Select the header to sort by discrimination.
- The Question text column lists the question without answer options. Select the header to sort the text alphabetically.
- Select remove question to exclude the question from impacting student scores.