Enable a Course to be Shared
If you have permission to borrow content from another course, the owner of that course (teacher, course author, etc.,) may have to enable that access for you. To do so, they would:
- Select the Editor tool from the desired Course Card on the Home page.
- Select Tools from the Header menu and then select Course Settings.
- On the Publisher options card, check the Include course in subscriber search index box on the .
- Select Save.
Access shared course
Copying content between courses not only saves you from having to recreate identical activities, but it also allows you to easily collaborate with colleagues.
To use content from another course:
- Select the Editor tool from the desired Course Card you want to copy content into from the Home page.
- Select and expand the folder you want to add content to.
- Select the Add to ... button at the bottom of the folder and select Library.
- Select the domain from which you want to copy content; to browse content from your own courses, select your domain.
- Select the desired items and folders.
- Once you’ve selected all of the content, you can select:
- Link to Activity to allow the items to be accessed, but not edited in the new course. Linked content reflects updates made to the content source.
- Copy Activity to create a static copy of the content. Copied content is fully editable, but receives no updates.
- Using the Create Link option can save significant time when revising activities; simply, build the activity once, create links to other courses, and every revision is automatically reflected.