A Lesson's score is composed of all the gradable activity scores in the Lesson. To review the activity scores and how they combine to provide a final Lesson grade:
- Navigate to the Gradebook tool within a Course Menu or from the Gradebook icon on the Course Card.
- Select Display Options in the Header Menu.
- The Lesson title appears as a column header within the Gradebook/Grades; it can be displayed in two ways:
- If Show Lesson Details is selected in the Options drop-down in the Header Menu, the scores for each activity in the Lesson are displayed.
- If Show Lesson Details is not selected, the composite score for the Lesson is displayed.
- Each gradable item in a Lesson can be assigned a weight value that defines how much impact that activity’s grade has on the overall Lesson grade.
- If you change any scores for the individual activities, refresh your page when you go back to see the composite score for the Lesson.