Navigate to the Gradebook tool with the Main Menu. This tool includes four main screens:
- Gradebook provides a table view of students (rows), activities (columns), and each student's score on each graded activity in the intersecting cells. You can:
- Click Options in the toolbar to choose the columns and other display details you want on the screen.
- Select a student to see and/or print their individual gradebook information.
- Select an assignment to open the Activity Grader for that assignment.
- Select a specific cell to open the Grade Editor for a particular student activity.
- Select Enable Quick Edit in the toolbar to enter scores directly into the Gradebook table.
- Use the toolbar buttons to Import Scores, Export Scores, and manage Final Grades.
- Mastery lets you review the class' objective mastery. Here, you see each objective that is linked to one or more course activity listed along with an indication of how well the class, as a whole, seems to be mastering it.
- Note: This tab does not appear if you have not defined objectives for the course. Contact your system admin if you should have access to this tab, but it doesn't appear.
- Unit Summary displays each student's progress in completing the activities in the course, as a whole, as well as their progress in each course unit (units are folders in the Editor). This reflects all activities, both those that are gradable and those that aren't.
- For Me displays all personalized activities (choice activities, self-assigned tasks, and teacher-assigned Clipboard tasks and activities) for each student on the date it was assigned. Select the activities from the table to review and/or grade them.